 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 787
  Possibly free venue??

I've just had a thought... And since it doesn't happen all that often, I thought I'd share it with everyone. It turns out that my old public school is having a fundraising campaign - craft sale, bake sale, garage sale, games etc. So it occured to me (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Possibly free venue??

(...) It's a good thought, and for a good cause too. The issue then comes, the minute people pay for it, is, we are selling a product, namely, a show. People expect then, a well organized, run, produced "event". What if only four people show up with (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Possibly free venue??

(...) oh, i'll be there. dave (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)