 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7850
    Calum's freight terminal has been copied!! —Kevin Salm
   Calum's cargo loading terminal can be seen here: (URL) mentioned that I wanted to copy the design and Calum said Okay. It took me a few weeks to actually begin construction, but I was able to complete my version in about two days. There are 7 photos (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Calum's freight terminal has been copied!! —Calum Tsang
   (...) It looks great! I'm really honoured someone was inspired by my model. The green looks great with the white trim windows. (I've never built a green building before because I don't have enough green) (Will also be down at BrickFest, sadly with (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny)