 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7850
  Calum's freight terminal has been copied!!

Calum's cargo loading terminal can be seen here: (URL) mentioned that I wanted to copy the design and Calum said Okay. It took me a few weeks to actually begin construction, but I was able to complete my version in about two days. There are 7 photos (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Calum's freight terminal has been copied!!

(...) It looks great! I'm really honoured someone was inspired by my model. The green looks great with the white trim windows. (I've never built a green building before because I don't have enough green) (Will also be down at BrickFest, sadly with (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny)