 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7849
Re: Urgent request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 03:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
Can someone please tell me the exact dimensions of one lego stud?

Or, ideally, can someone please put a whole bunch of plates together, and
measure how long 66 studs is?

Why?  Because I'm buying an air conditioner.  And my tape measure is at
work, and this is the only way I can measure the width of the window frame.

    Iain

It would be roughly 20 3/4" - 32 studs = 10", so 64" plus 2 studs.

-Tim