 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 784
Re: another question from the dopey one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:02:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
in the spectrum catalog i have, there are 2 sets i'm interested in...
and i have to make a choice.
so here's the stats on both

Hi Dave,
In my opinion, you shouldn't buy either of these sets. If you are looking to
spend that kind of money, you should hunt down some of the older but huge and
very cool technic sets. Im talking about the 8880 supercar, the 8480 sapce
shuttle, and even the 8479 barcode set. All of these sets have thousands of
pieces, and are very cool indeed. They are much more fun than just a box of
parts from dacta. Chris has a MISB 8880 which you could try and buy, and he may
even have the 8480. Anyways, I just think that you could do a lot better with
a little hunting,
Rob