 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7601
  Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home

Hello, sorry if you thought my other post was meant as "bad attitute" but that wasn't my intation. I see you people are around from Toronto. Is there any way I could join this group and what are the age limitation and/or any fees that might apply? (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home

(...) Not to be mean about the word usage or anything like that, but didn't you mean intention? I see you people are around from Toronto. Is there any (...) Speaking for MYself and MY experiences, there is no "official" age limitation. However, when (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home

(...) S'okay with me--don't worry bout it. rtlToronto is always open-just come on by and be a part of the group, there's no fees, applications or age limitations, though the group tends to be a bit older. We're not like other LUGs which have strict (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)