 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7584
Re: The life as a technical support analyst...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:50:04 GMT

dave, I'm not much of a IS support guy, BUT I do know that on the
machines that I am responsible for I recommend that people use Netscape
and related products.

that uses MY SYSTEM is Bell Canada Fleet Services.  Ask Calum all about
it.

Round 43 of Calum Ball, eh?

Enjoy your five year old incompatible browser.

Calum