 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 747
Re: steering at Rtl 8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:11:37 GMT

the robots.  It's not worth setting the timer for (unlike West Wing or a new

K, this is way too weird--I thought I was the only West Wing fan in Canada.
It is by far the best show on tv this season.  I am so busy with LEGO,
Everquest, and work (work being, of course, last and only there so I acn buy
LEGO and subscribe to EQ) that I'm down to a few hours of TV a week.  One of
those hours is WW and it's the first time since high school that I'm
actually booking time around a television show.  Do *not* call me between 9
and 10 on Wednesdays.  You've been warned ;P
p.s. have lotsa Sports Night eps on tape if you're remotely interested.
p.p.s.  made a 'page dedicated to my endeavours w/ pneumatics.  should have
it online tonight around 7 p.m.--  http://24.141.26.239/pnu1.htm
p.p.p.s.  have a boo at one of my .sig files, is little long i know, that's
why I don't use it often, but it's a great quotation.

David Koudys - Technical Support Analyst
Laidlaw Education Services, Canadian Region
david_koudys@lpsg.com       (905) 336-1865 x512
Personal Homepage - http://drive.to/sparky
"Your faith has to cost you something, otherwise
you have to question its value. I do the things
I do because I cannot not do them and feel good
about being human. Our faith, our religion, has
to connect us to our humanity because that's how
we find ourselves in others. I just try and be as
human and as giving as I can be and know that it
will never be enough."."
                    - Martin Sheen, The West Wing

Here's my small .sig file

David Koudys - Technical Support Analyst
Laidlaw Education Services, Canadian Region
david_koudys@lpsg.com       (905) 336-1865 x512
Personal Homepage - www.redeemer.on.ca/~dkoudys
"My sense of humour is too advanced and avant-garde
for mere members of the public to appreciate"
                     - Natalie Hurley, Sports Night

p.p.p.p.s.  I am now a picket line crosser... Laidlaw head office in
burlington (where I work) has picketters outside.  our branch in ottawa is
on strike and the picketters decided it'd be a friendly gesture to pile
their signs and tents and implements of picketting into their red v.w.
microbus and head out towards the corporate head office and camp out here.
let the good times roll.