 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7359
  rtl16: "do you have any enemies?"

Two robots enter, one robot burns. :) The Goal: To torch the other robot, while keeping yours from being torched. Scan the playing field to find the pool of water to proctect yourself, but don't fall in the deep end, or risk self-electrocution. You (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl16: "do you have any enemies?"

(...) I think so. My story isn't half as interesting or scary as Chris' but... Today my cell phone rang at 7:45AM. This is unusual, as I am usually asleep at 7:45AM. It was Charles, my coworker in Montreal, telling me the system was down. The system (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  dinner tonight!!!!!! was Re: rtl16: "do you have any enemies?"

I cant wait to see everyone at swiss chattel tonight!!! 7pm swiss chattel on dundas (like we have been) bring your favorite fire story! AND I want to see you all from the 705 519 905 (and others) areas! Chris (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)