 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7317
  OMG! Death is X! X is Sledgehammer! death !=sledgehammer!

Hey folks, Calum here with Iain. Today both of us had the honour of being the first two people ever on the brand new Huss Jump2 amusement ride here at sunny Paramount's Canada's Wonderland (PCWo). Yes, that's right-Iain was the first, I was the (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OMG! Death is X! X is Sledgehammer! death !=sledgehammer!

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:HEDMJK.xGC@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) The facing-strangers thing I think is the most fun - you get to know everyone and you have a PARTY! It's the party ride! I'm dead serious. Calum (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)