 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7320
Re: OMG! Death is X! X is Sledgehammer! death !=sledgehammer!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 02:52:53 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

flowers.  But the truth is, it's reasonably fun-you get to sit facing your
friends, and  when it does actually "jump" between hydraulic positions • with
it's arms, it gives everyone a good chuckle and a little bit of a thrill.
Overall, it was worth the 15 minute wait as Iain and I sat around waiting
for it to open.

The facing-strangers thing I think is the most fun - you get to know
everyone and you have a PARTY!  It's the party ride!  I'm dead serious.

Calum and I joked that it would be a good ride for singles.  Like me.
Because I'm lonely.  Sigh.

I'll ride it a lot this summer.  :)

I'm sure Iain will want to post more about it, but for now, you can see • the
Lego model that he built of it:

This is more fun, though.

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/sledgehammer.html

Scroll down for pictures of your favourite rtlToronto captain about to spew!
:)

(naw, no spewage from Calum - its not sickening, but aparently someone on
that first cycle we were on did spew!)

Truly one of the best days I've had at Wonderland.  Thanks man.

    Iain