 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7186
7185  |  7187
Subject:
Calum Tsang is not a plumber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:00:21 GMT

DON'T send a Project Manager to do a MANS job.

Because today is a holiday, I noticed something that at first glance
seemed cool, then it dawned on me.

I think the pictures will speak for themselves.

http://members.rogers.com/kmagno/000_0001.JPG
http://members.rogers.com/kmagno/000_0002.JPG
http://members.rogers.com/kmagno/000_0003.JPG
http://members.rogers.com/kmagno/000_0004.JPG

now, if this guy can make this for his !!!TRUCK!!!! and I'd like to
point out that the truck had no special lettering on it that made me
think he was a plumber or in the industry.....

then I can only conclude that Calum Tsang has SARS... I mean that Calum
would not know a  1 1/2" plumbing T if it jumped out of the CAD drawing
and bit his lower lip.

I stood outside long enough that I think someone would have noticed that
some stranger was taking pictures of his truck, but no one came out to
ask me what I was doing. I can not ask this guy where he got them from.

Tomorrow I will go to home Depot myself and see what I can find.

General observations.  Pic #2 is a close up of both a T and  a Y.

pic 3 is not that great, but shows some various ways to interconnect t's
and y's

pic 1 and pic 4 are perfect to show what a MAZE might look like.

I'll like to point out that as an overall structure what this guy did is
a bit more complex a lego robot pipe racer maze than I'd do for one of
our events, BUT It perfectly shows the idea of a 3D maze.

this in conjunction with label's at each joint pointing the way to the
end of the maze, would make a fun little game for us.

Chris

Calum, I'll be out all day so when you call to yell at me for this, call
my cell phone.

:)