 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7146
Re: Chris ALL ALONE was Re: Meeting for AFOL who can`t make it to Toronto.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
all that will be left is me,  and Calum.

Screw that.  I'm forming rtlNorthEtobicoke.  I draw the boundary at Rathburn
Road. :)

sniff,  it will be just me then.  (and maybe Dave)

I think the first thing I'll do is put in for a name change.

something like

LUGme  or
LUGment-the-loss  or
hey-mister-STHFU-you-punk-LUG   or
best-LUG-ever   or
no-robots-from-Indiana-LUG

i could go on....

Chris

When I move to The Big Smoke there'll be no worries at all--rtlToronto will
be more than one peon--i mean person...

Dave K