 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7042
  Re: Do you ever wonder...

(...) And I looked for you the last time I was there, but didn't see you. ;) O.K. that's not true. I just bought a couple of the 1/2 price Twin-pod Cloud Cars... but it did cross my mind that another adult fan had been there. Have you been to the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  RE: Do you ever wonder...

Hi, I live in Kitchener and my in-laws are in London. I was at the Toy Shop last summer and at their old store (on Hyde Park Road past Fanshawe). It has a nice selection, however I found it a bit on the pricey side. I guess if there was something I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

If you see this message 3 times, that is because it was posted twice to .loc.ca.on instead of .org.ca.rtltoronto. I blame outlook (I bow my head in shame for using M$ products) ;) (...) is (...) I have heard about it, I think someone mentioned it in (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

(...) Sad to say, but true. I have noticed that as well over the last few years. Apparently the new store currently has two large scale LEGO models (built by the company, I believe). One is a large Harry Potter (lifesize) and the other is... I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  RE: Do you ever wonder...

Hi, I was at the St. Jacob's Outlet Mall on Wednesday and pickins are pretty slim at the LEGO Outlet. The only things that I saw that might be worthy of a trip are the Gungan Sub co-pack for $39.99 and if you look at the sales counter very closely, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Do you ever wonder...

(...) I was there today. It seemed well stocked to me, but then I hadn't been there in a while and my local Zellers store has less LEGO in it than your average Goodwill store. I was pleasantly surprised by a few things: 1) The place is still being (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)