 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 704
    the playfeild —Chris Magno
   WOW, I just came back from Dave's site. Good work. I do not even have a concept YET!! while reading all about how Dave will win the next event, he said: Where's the line, which side of the line is the 'bot on, what colour is the block, where does (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: the playfeild —David Koudys
   (...) w/ work that I wanted to get at least some preliminary stuff done before the rush hits. Besides, this competition and design gives me an excuse to at least get away from sititng in front of the 'puter all night playing Everquest. See? You guys (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)