 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7014
Re: Look what Chris did
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 22:02:57 GMT

Hey Calum,

Do you have some sort of specs on your modifications to the Raycraft Module
Legs(tm)?

I'm going to try to beat my way thru the snow and get the rest of my mods
built tomorrow, then next weekend I can do legs, then we'll see where we go
from there...

Dave K