 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6897
  Re: Monday

Iain, it's only 9:40 and already you're bored enough to post something like this? Maybe you need a different job :) Anyway, I just finished the chassis/drive for my bot for r14. It even has sensors and an RCX. Now I just need to get me some rice, so (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Monday

(...) Why yes, yes I do. However, Mondial isn't likely going to have any use for me, and the TTC wants nothing to do with me, either. So here I stay. Thisafternoon's entourages consists of figuring out why a custom 7-axis gantry won't fit under an (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Monday

(...) You know, I feel the exact same way. It's 3:02PM and I hate my job. Really. Trust me, while I'm making 8K more than I did at Nortel and I finally have the title and position I had wanted (project manager), I'd trade it for going back to Nortel (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Monday

(...) Really? I'm 'lowest man on totem pole' at Tech Support Analyst, which is a glorified way of saying I answer the phone all day and walk people thru how to send e-mail Actually it's a good gig if you can get it--leaves much time to surf and (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Monday

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:HCMsqF.1M8@lugnet.com... (...) It's weird, in rec.roller-coaster you don't get this. There, as soon as people reveal they work for Six Flags, and 2 years ago they expressed an opinion (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Monday

(...) I rested all day, and went to work at 7:00 pm. I finally got home this morning at 7:00 am. I will now rest. I don't work again until Wednesday night. Last week I worked 42 hours in 4 days. I worked a 8.5 night, and then a 12 hour night...had 2 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)