 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6869
6868  |  6870
Subject:
paper folding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:33:57 GMT

Today is "Statement Day"

That bi-monthly event where I sit and generate paper work to mail to
customers.   After I've folded my 10th bit of paper into thirds to stuff
in an envelope; it occurred to me that this might be a good idea for
Lego.

Has anyone ever build something that folds paper?

Heck if this works out, I could get a part time job working from home
stuffing envelopes...... I'd get the lego to do it, and allow the lego
to pay for itself.

:)

Chris
aka origami boy