 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6846
    I'm Done —Rob Stehlik
   My Thesis Report. 72 pages of playing with Lego and calling it engineering :) Boy am I glad its over. I can't wait to take the firefighting robot apart. I was really getting sick of it near the end. Those lucky enough to make the acknowledgements (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm Done —Calum Tsang
     (...) Congratulations Rob-I felt that way when I finished my BASc thesis. Though I didn't finish writing it until like...3:45PM of the day it was due (at 4PM) You're far ahead of schedule! :) Calum (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm Done —Steve Hassenplug
     (...) Rob, Missed you at the last event. I had a chance to show off my latest Hi-Technic (John Barnes) creation. It's a very small, programmable brick. Very cool. Congrads, Steve (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: I'm Done —Rob Stehlik
     (...) Now you've got me curious. Last I heard from John he had closed HiTechnic temporarily because things were getting too busy with his real job. Anyway, tell me more about this thing. When you say very small, do you mean something equivalent to a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm Done —Chris Magno
    (...) Congratulations!!! :) Your one step closer to being able to sign people's passports. I hope you do NOT follow in Calums foot steps, and you do what ever needs to be done so that in 4 years when I need someone to sign my passport you'll be (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm Done —Rob Stehlik
     (...) Thanks. (...) ?? I was not aware of this. I guess I should get me P.Eng going as soon as I get my first 'real' engineering job. I had an interview at ABB, but it was kind of a courtesy thing more than an actual job interview. I had sent them a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: I'm Done —Calum Tsang
     (...) Yes. The signing of the passport application as a guarantor is restricted to certain people, primarily government and professionals, including accountants (CA, CGA, CMA), doctors (MDs, optometrists, dentists), engineers (P.Eng or Eng.), legal (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm Done —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) for this achievement. (...) don't forget (at least part-time) military members. :) Ben, who has recently got hired on as security guard working 12 hour shifts at night time. So it should be interesting, especially working on a strike site. :S (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)