 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 671
  "Robotica"

I ended up watching "Robotica" on TLC last night. There were two back to back episodes. It was on, so I thought to myself "Why not just watch one time, and see what it's all about?" I have so many mixed feelings. I was chatting with a friend from (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "Robotica"

(...) I wouldn't say that, I saw a Discovery Channel news bit about the Canada FIRST competition and it was really cool. There was no smashing up at all. But you're probably right in the sense that we'll never draw the WWF crowd. And maybe that's a (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)