 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6703
Re: the colour of LOR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:06:50 GMT

I dunno...

I say quality is better than quantity....

hmm.  Actually, I usually go for both.  I build a couple good robots, so I
can get first AND second.

Well, not this time.  My number 2 bot may actually lose to Chris' robot.
But that's because it only weighs 13oz, and is controlled by a battery box.

I'm not worried about David's multi-color mixture of pieces  (LOR will
live).  By the time it starts working, it will have lost too many matches.
Maybe LOR should walk over to the pedistal and fall over.  That WOULD be fun
to watch.

I'm sure there are interesting robots out there.  I can't wait to see them.
But to make things more interesting, I've almost completly taken my robot
apart, just to add another touch sensor.

Now, I need to see if I can get it back together, because today's my last
day to build.  Tomorrow, I drive.

Steve

"to give people something to talk about..."