 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 669
Re: train1 plans, was Re: last nights dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 01:51:01 GMT

G'Day
<snipage>

One warning: the tables are not dark green.  They are a horrible laminate
oak pattern.  Maybe we could cover them with some dark green or grey
construction paper. Each table is 4x8 IIRC.  Or 3x6.  Or 2x..I can't
remember, it's the standard community center/high school folding table.

Calum

I am thinking dollar stores sometimes have real cheap green vinyl
tablecloths, so far I found some dark green vinyl shower curtains, I will
bring them along.
Should I get some blue ones for water?
Cheers
Oliver