 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6669
  Re: I broke my leg...

(...) Ouch! Take care of yourself Rob--know that we'll be here for you. And skipping this one isn't a problem--there'll be another 'bot competition around the corner. As for me, I'm so completely uninspired--the Steve joking aside he'll kick all our (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I broke my leg...

OK, a few things. I've never broken a leg; Rob, I'm sorry to hear about your misfotune. What I dont fully understand is.... I never knew you built all your lego robots with your feet. I guess a cast on your lego would make it tough to build now. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I broke my leg...

(...) This is inspiring??? Rugrats--Hmmm... Nope--no inspiration there... Even the banter in here from you and Bruce is falling a little flat... I mean, I know someone outlawed 'anti-x' postings but there was some good tauntage factors for that (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Match Elimination Rules

(...) It's called single-elimination. It's pretty cruel for an event like ours, where people's robots often malfunction or just get unlucky -- do that once, and you're out. You can consider round-robin in several groups, then the top bots compete (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)