 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6644
  Re: corner or down the side

this was sent to my personal e-mail address. Still, many poor lost souls can not post to lugnet so as a small service to rtltoronto members i will re-post what was sent. this is from Steve H. ---...---snip---...--- Chris, Hey. Here's some info. I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: corner or down the side

(...) Well, I wasn't thinking about really getting a 'bot in play--was going to go the Magno route and just throw something together that looks like a chicken so everyone could laugh at it... But now that Steve's coming up--Mr. Legway, Mr "Wow, look (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: corner or down the side

DAVE! (...) I could be wrong but this seems like a back handed compliment. I'm not sure if should point out to the nice people of lugnet that all your creations are the same simple 4 wheel no style, no thought box's that seem to win by nothing but (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)