 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 664
Re: Parallel Linkages for Iain's Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:37:36 GMT

Rebel Transcanner wrote:

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message

I added a better image with the full set of linkages:

***WOW***. That is REALLY slick, Jeff! That is so neat and tidy. WOW! Now
you must build it in real life, and program it to pierce milk creamers. :)

It is built.  It is snappy.  That's how I know it really works -
I'm always afraid if I just do something in LDraw, I'll have some
piece in sideways and it won't work. :P

I'm not sure how much more I want to do with mine - I may take it appart
soon in despair and for parts for some sort of automated fixture for train1.

Mmmm.  Automation.  Mmmmm.

Jeff E