 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6630
    LEGO(R) -> LEGO(R) @ Camp..... —John Guerquin
   So I picked up a copy of Toronto City Parent while cooling off after swimming at a local pool... Strictly out of curiosity... I am NOT a parent :) (I was thinking of Chris). On the cover there is a "Imagine It, Build It" ad for a K'NEX TECH thing (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: LEGO(R) -> LEGO(R) @ Camp..... —Calum Tsang
   (...) Yup. Darryl has been in contact with us many times. Basically he is in the for-profit educational services--I believe what they do is sell their educational services to schools, with integrated lesson plans, materials etc. He very generously (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)