 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6620
    Re: New buildings for 4.5? —Derek Raycraft
   I haven't built anything yet. However I'm considering a few things. -I'd like to replace that big yellow building at the end of the street with something more interesting. -I was thinking of putting a mine in the back side of the hill. Something to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: New buildings for 4.5? —Calum Tsang
   (...) In the name of "No new modules, just more stuff" for 4.5 I'm thinking of: -Finishing the Central Train Station with all the little bits I had planned for it initially (bus stand, coffee shop, non decapitating overhead bridges, etc), ticket (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: New buildings for 4.5? —Jeff Elliott
   My projects for 4.5: * The carnival, likely to be located adjacent to the ramp starting immediately below Altenburg. Possibly stealing a little space on the portlands side of things. Expect a Ferris wheel, some sort of Merry-go-round, and some (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)