 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6621
Re: New buildings for 4.5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I haven't built anything yet.  However I'm considering a few things.

-I'd like to replace that big yellow building at the end of the street
with something more interesting.
-I was thinking of putting a mine in the back side of the hill.
Something to fill in the space, instead of just a large blue wall.
-I need to do interiors for several buildings, and I'd like to make the
buildings open up so you can see the interiors.
-Need more lamp posts for the hill.
-I'd like to build new rolling stock.  Like finishing up my tilting train.

In the name of "No new modules, just more stuff" for 4.5 I'm thinking of:

-Finishing the Central Train Station with all the little bits I had planned
for it initially (bus stand, coffee shop, non decapitating overhead bridges,
etc), ticket wickets, customer service office, etc.

-Some sort of small cargo yard buildings for JeffVW's area-ie, transplanting
train3 stuff I did to other people's modules.  Like this small building:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011902-calum7.jpg

Also offering the red factory or the blue Ford factory for anyone elses areas.

-A medium sized modern building like a TV broadcast centre or something.  Or
any other built-for-use project a landowner has.

I think it's time for a new train4.5 map.

Calum