 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6505
Re: ZNAP is --
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:19:37 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

How's your robot doing Bruce?

I haven't done a thing yet. I don't even have any ideas. Maybe, I'll be like
you and get a good nights sleep before the contest.

you cant go wrong with a good night sleep... you might not will a contest.. but
you'll feel well rested.

ZNAP?? Do you really think there is much chance of true damage?

Bruce

TRUE damage..... no not really,

here's my predictions.

Dave will show up with a 18" solid BORG CUBE.... nice and big, but uneventful.
Ivan, will show up with something 16" and has a pneumatic weapon... TDB
I'll show up with a hodge podge of 4 NEAT ideas none of which will win me the
game
Calum will show up with a stock RC racer and say it was his default choice.
You will probably show up with some 8 wheel "thing" that is nice but boreing.
Rob could show up with a one motor dose 12 thing "neat thing."

all this being said.. at most some scratched plastic.. and MAYBE a broken
plate... stripped gears, and twisted axles. nothing too serious.

I cant wait.

Chris