 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6501
6500  |  6502
Subject:
ZNAP is --
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:03:55 GMT

CR*P for building with......

Geesh. so,  like any other decent lego smash up derby builder, I'm
spending every spare minute building the winning entry for smash up
derby....

(you know -- the trial version of future games)

and cause I have so much of it, I'm wrapping my design is ZNAP.. heck if
this is a no rules smash up derby game; do I want to ruin my 16 long
black technic beam, or the PILES of ZNAP i have.....

the choice was easy Bye Bye ZNAP.... as I try to build with it.... I
find that it is VERY limiting...

anyone else having problems making a wedge robot with ZNAP

;)     <-- notice the wink.

How's your robot doing Bruce?

Chris