 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6504
6503  |  6505
Subject:
[rtlToronto] Train4 Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:02:56 GMT

Hi folks,

Here are some selected photos from the rtlToronto/train4 Lego Train Show up
in warm and sunny Toronto, Ontario, Canada, this past January 18th, 2003:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011803-index.html

I'd like to thank Jeff Elliott for organizing this layout, as well as the
key builders who contributed to it, Derek Raycraft, Jeff Van Winden, and
Dave Koudys.  This is the first rtlToronto train layout in almost a year and
it was probably our best so far.

Calum