 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6407
  Re: smash up derby

(...) I think you've got the wrong idea. I'm not saying _I_ will build something that destroys Lego, but I don't want anyone thinking this will be something like other LUGs where people HAVE TO WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER EATING BEFORE TOUCHING A MOC. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: smash up derby

(...) I appreciate Calum's efforts to be clear about what could happen in this event. This is why I won't be participating. However I will come to watch the carnage. :-) Derek p.s. If Calum will let me use my 1945 Bugatti, then I'd enter the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: smash up derby

(...) OK, so were on the same page..... its not gonna be a deliberately break your $100 receiver brick... BUT if you have a design that will allow for a broken beam or plate.. then that MIGHT happen. either way I'm still in. I'm a big boy now.. I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)