 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6382
  Firday Feb, 7 --- lets eat!

OK. I have taken it upon myself.... being the silent co-founder of this small and humble group to decide that I want to go back to Mel's for our monthly dinner. normally we have it on the second friday BUT that is valentines day and woe be the group (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Firday Feb, 7 --- lets eat!

(...) Folks, I need to really talk to you guys about some issues, but I can't make Friday. Would everyone be available Saturday for dinner instead? And Chris, spell Friday correctly, will you? :) Calum (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Firday Feb, 7 --- lets eat!

(...) WOW, you beet me to it.. I was going to "give in" and suggest a saturday dinner; until I read your spelling slam! BAH! ok, look can you guys (aka the "core" group, and you know who you are) make it to a sat dinner? or will it be just me and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Firday Feb, 7 --- lets eat!

(...) Nope.... I fly out to San Diego on Saturday for a vacation and BricksWest :) Jeff VW (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)