 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6382
6381  |  6383
Subject:
Firday Feb, 7 --- lets eat!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:32:10 GMT

OK. I have taken it upon myself.... being the silent co-founder of this
small and humble group to decide that I want to go back to Mel's for our
monthly dinner.

normally we have it on the second friday BUT that is valentines day and
woe be the group who would make a man choose between his S/O and a guys
night out on the day of love.

anyway!!

I'll be at Mel's Feb, 7, 2003 you know where. if not check
www.rtltoronto.org
and click the link with the maps to dinners.

so where are you going to be Feb 7th?

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?