 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6384
Re: Firday Feb, 7 --- lets eat!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:23:09 GMT

Folks, I need to really talk to you guys about some issues, but I can't make
Friday.  Would everyone be available Saturday for dinner instead?

And Chris, spell Friday correctly, will you? :)

WOW, you beet me to it.. I was going to "give in" and suggest a saturday dinner;
until I read your spelling slam!

BAH!

ok, look can you guys (aka the "core" group, and you know who you are) make it
to a sat dinner?

or will it be just me and calum  talking about baby poo.

so its official, we will have a Sat. Feb 8th lego dinner. will wonder never
cease.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?