 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6362
  Data Logging

Clearly, Chris and Calum are easily impressed! All I did was to use the RCX with a light sensor and a temp sensor to determine when my hot water heater was in use and for how long. I programmed the RCX to log the sensors once a minute for 24 hours. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Data Logging

(...) for me this is true... I am impressed by most things: small shiney objects all thing electronic cool plumbing fixtures the colour red ... (...) WRONG!!!!! let me explain it again..... what follows is paraphrased for brevity: Bruce: " chris I (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)