 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6359
Re: birthday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:27:29 GMT

Gave my son a lego 3432 nba set.

cool, how old is he?

Quite nice.  Better han the soccer sets since the "players" have springs in
them.

can you remove the fig and do with is as you see fit?  or are they
attached to a base and the spring is in the base?

do they REALLY shoot hoops?

Worst part is the cat chasing the ball.

lose the cat!!

Get a nice loyal dog.

cats are evil. Bruce will tell you.

heck Bruce has been doing some AMAZING things with the RCX which i am
not at liberty to mention... but cool none the less... (its not for me
to steal his thunder and broadcast to the group)

BUT while leaving his RCX attached to his water heater a VILE CAT chewed
some rcx wire.

(oops-- did I spill the beans?)

:)

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?