 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6302
    Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves —Calum Tsang
   (...) Thanks Mario and Allan! Before the show, the head producer asked how we met, and I said, over the Internet, etc etc etc. Somewhere along the way, I quipped, "And he said he was a good looking girl! What a lie!" The guy then said "That's (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves —Chris Magno
   (...) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and blame the time of day.... but still. your normally a very well spoken media relations person for rtlToronto. When you started to tell the producer off camera that it took 37 hours of nortel time to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) Yes it did (URL) downloaded it last night, It was quite huge(74 meg) but it was worth it) I can burn it if some one wants it... :) Way to go Steve! (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)