 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6246
Re: Train 4 Trainyard...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:50:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
David Koudys wrote:
What's my spare module used for?  I'm bringing 3 but only using 2.

Since Matthias' modules aren't quite standard we'll use yours first,
then fill in with Matthias' as needed.

Matthias' need to be propped up by an inch to be level with standard
modules.

Derek

Then what I'll do is have a switch after the outside curve in SE corner,
going on to my spare module (which I'll landscape et al), and set up the
train yard/switches, which will proceed onto Matthias' modules...

So the spare module will be attached to SE, and Matt's mods will run along
the entire south side, if that's good 'nuff for everyone else.

Since it is a train yard, and the track will presumably have stoppers at the
end, Matthias' module next to mine will have to be raised at the one end to
be flush with mine, but the other two can be placed on the table--the slope
of the track is, I think, pretty much irrelevant for an impromptu trainyard,
and an inch difference across one module isn't going to be that bad.

Anyway, I'll start tonight