 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6236
Re: Train 4 Trainyard...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:42:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Jeff Elliott wrote:
By all means, add a rail yard if you have the time and energy.  Right
now, I *think* Jeff VW has a couple of spare slightly-offsize modules
kindly donated by Matthias.  But we'll have to check with him first.

Yes they are 6 of them, how ever not all of them may make it to the
show.  The are also one inch too short.  I'm going to try and get some
strips of wood that are 1" thick to prop them up with.  But if some one
whats to use them it would help if they could get their own strips.  My
source may or may not be able to make it depending on weather.

Talk to Jeff VW and Calum because they have the 6 of them split between
them to bring.

For an impromptu train yard, I don't think it matters that much for the inch
difference--I'll bring my large baseplates and that'll help for the track
spanning the drop.

Bring 3 or more if ya can :)

Dave K