 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6187
  Project Double X??

Greetings all, I was at the "Sun Tech Days" conference here in the Big Smoke for the past couple of days and was further brainwashed about all things Java. One talk was given by a Sun guy who demoed a LEGO robot running Java/lejos. He got oo's and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Project Double X??

(...) HA! I could do it.... in... ummm.. I'll have to get back to you... right now I'm thinking about Kate who will be admitted to hospital in a few hours... with the baby being 8 days late the Dr. has decided to "induce" the first part happened (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Project Double X??

(...) Chris can't do it, there aren't enough variables in the RCX firmware for him to put that many grid spots in :) (...) Yup. Give me a shout via the phone (work or cell) and I'll post ASAP and also mail a predefined list of people too if you (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)