 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6189
Re: Project Double X??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 03:31:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
P.S. to Chris:  how many nested IF-THEN statements are required for a 20 X
HA!  I could do it.... in... ummm..

Chris can't do it, there aren't enough variables in the RCX firmware for him
to put that many grid spots in :)

I'll keep you posted some how.  -- Calum??

Yup.  Give me a shout via the phone (work or cell) and I'll post ASAP and
also mail a predefined list of people too if you want.

Calum