 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6156
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train4 Lego Train Show, January 18th, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:50:23 GMT

And that reminds me...

I got a tiny video transmitter, and just finished building it into a
train car (along with a small camera). I put pictures up on brickshelf:

I was thinking that live video from the trains would be cool.
I might be in Toronto on the 18th. Should I bring it?

(and more questions, if I'm going to bring it:)

Those wheels work fine on my grey plastic track, but will they work on
the metal track?

Will the coupler work? I'm pretty sure it's the right height, but I
don't have any trains, so I can't check.

Will it fit? The body of the car itself is 4 studs wide, but the two
black beams bring it up to 6, and the axles and bushing to hold the
beams on make it 8 studs wide. It's also 27 studs long without bogies,
and about 36 studs long with bogies and coupler.

Trevyn.

Calum Tsang wrote:
    rtlToronto/train4 Lego Train Show
    Saturday, January 18th, 2003 10AM-4PM
    Lillian H Smith Branch, Toronto Public Library
    239 College Street West

    http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011803-rules.html

Hi folks,

You're invited to join us for rtlToronto/train4, our fourth Lego train show
at the Lillian H Smith public library in downtown Toronto.  The product of
six months of planning and building, train4 aims to be a well integrated and
design layout in the style of a European railway landscape.

Come find out more about Lego Train and Lego in Toronto with one of the
world's most active Lego user groups, rtlToronto.

Calum