 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6151
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train4 Lego Train Show, January 18th, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 16:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

    http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-011803-rules.html

Wasn't this one going to be called Altenburg?  :)

I thought so too, but JeffE mailed me about the name Whistlestop...

You guys have done an unbeliveable amount of planing and development for
this.  We (I?) should really try and do a nice video for this one.

Jeff and Derek have really done all the work for train4.  There's really
only a core set of layout builders-JeffE/Derek for Altenburg and JeffVW for
the docklands/dam section.  I'm sure it'll look spectacular.  I think the
goal for train5 is not to grow to yet a larger layout, but to progressively
grow the train4 layout to be better.

Calum