 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6143
  Firefighting robot page

Hi Everyone, I put together a page describing my progress on my firefighting robot. (URL) I really want is some feedback and help with designing a driven/steering wheel. I know Iain did this on his Pregnata robot, but its hard to see the details in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Firefighting robot page

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H85xz5.117@lugnet.com... (...) Rob, Great job with the new drive! I like mounting the motor right on the wheel itself. Pregnata that I brought to the ir Hockey game wasn't really a synchro (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Firefighting robot page

(...) Unfortunately not. From: (URL)I am a student. How long will my individual Web space remain active? (...) Go to grad school in MIE and you can have webspace on Peachy! :) Calum (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)