 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6118
  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

This is so cool! I really look forward to see how this is developed. I imagine it will be quite a trick to get this across the joints. Have you thought about a less extreme joint? 30 deg maybe? (If they make those) I'm including .space in this (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

(...) We looked at 22.5 deg joints but it's not so much the angle (well, 22.5 vs 90 yes, but...) as the sudden increase in outer diameter due to the joint. Once you build some flexibility for the increase in diamater due to the fitting, most of the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)