 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5858
Re: Train4 Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:21:26 GMT

jeff van winden wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott writes:

snip
Here are a couple of quick snaps to give you the idea:
http://extranet.telepres.com/staff/jeffe/altenburg/hotel1.jpg
http://extranet.telepres.com/staff/jeffe/altenburg/hotel2.jpg

STUNNING!!!!!

What a great Idea using droids as statues! ...

Great work Jeff!

Jeff VW

I'd love to take credit for that idea, but I got it from someone else's
monumental architecture here on Lugnet.  (I'm afraid a quick search has
failed to find it)  Including the use of the lions as capitals... I just
shrunk it to fit the scale of the hotel.  Does look neat, though,
doesn't it?

Jeff E