 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 58
57  |  59
Subject:
Auctions and Part Swaps at Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:07:38 GMT

Hi, I attended your last meeting, and I think that adding an auction to
the gathering would be a good idea. Its actually somewhat more like a
used lego parts sale where lego fans can sell parts which they have too
many of or buy parts which they are looking for. I always liked the
online auctions for their low prices on lego sets and parts, but I have
never bought anything because I don't trust the seller. Please consider
this idea. Thank you.

Hi folks,

Joseph Sun send this to me (I hope he doesn't mind me forwarding it along) and
I think it's a great idea to trade parts.  I think Chris once tried this with
a bag of parts but I ended up taking it home and forgot to return it.

Anyways, I was thinking people could bring extraneous pieces along and do
exactly as outlined above.  I will remember to try and organize such a thing.

Calum