 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 62
Re: Auctions and Part Swaps at Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:58:07 GMT

Anyways, I was thinking people could bring extraneous pieces along and do
exactly as outlined above.  I will remember to try and organize such a thing.

Calum

oh i have sooooo many extraneous pieces.
some white walls (1x3x5 and 1x6x5) from some old school set and such
not the best conditoin (all scratched, with partial stickers, etc)
but i never use them because... mentioned above.
hope you realize you're making me look in the big box o' LEGO i have and sort
out what, potentially, i no longer need.
decisions, decisions...
do i get rid of all that castle stuff, since i can't be into every theme...
do i dump the load of tyres...
hmmm.
i'll fret until second fri. of november.
first thing, i think i'll see if Calum wants my train stuff.  at least he
might get another deal (1:1) for track swapping.
that's one thing i know i can't use.
though, now that i think about it, there were those track rails on the
elevator 'bot at the competition.
now i can't get rid of my track.
see?????
there's always future potential for any LEGO piece.
pop quiz hot shot.
what do you do?  what  do  you  do?
maybe i'll just bring the entire hope chest, and sell it all...
NOT!
take care everyone.
i remain,
dave