 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5794
Re: Working for the next rtlToronto project! Updating my trains!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dean Husby writes:

<snip>

Very nice! Good show! Nice to see fellow Canadian's hard at work!

Dean

Thanks for looking, Dean.  As stated earlier (and adding to the list of
admirers already) I really liked your engine.

I'm going to tweak my magnet holders to see if I can come up with anything.
Probably won't but the fun is in the trying.

Take care and keep up the great work!

Dave K.